Niketa Vora

Hello!
Welcome to
Niketa's Creative Corner,
were you can see my various artwork...From digital to handmade
I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I've enjoyed making them!


Monday 30 July 2012

Photo frames with quilled flower.

(SOLD)

  • A unique handmade picture frame.100% eco-friendly products used.
  • The base of the frame is made from thick paper.
  • The border is decorated with handcrafted flowers made from paper.
  • The top of the frame from behind has a slit opening to slide in pictures.
(SOLD)
(Sold)
 Thanks for viewing!!

4 comments:

  1. I love picture frames like this! I'm definitely going to show this post to my girlfriend because she also loves frames like this. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Charlie Ward - Thank you very much for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! what a great idea!
    brilliant and beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete